SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).
Business likely to be debated:
- Notice of Motion No. 59 given by Mr Rich-Phillips in relation to partial revocation of multiple Amending Deeds under the Melbourne City Link Act 1995;
- Notice of Motion No. 62 given by Mr Davis referring a matter to the Environment and Planning Committee relating to dangerous cladding used on buildings;
- Notice of Motion No. 5 given by Mr Davis referring a matter to the Economy and Infrastructure Committee relating to public sector infrastructure and public works projects; and
- Notice of Motion No. 61 in the name of Ms Bath referring a matter to the Economy and Infrastructure Committee relating to illegal, on-farm animal activist activity.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.