SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily CalendarDaily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019
Duration: All Day
The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today.
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).
Business likely to be debated:
- West Gate Tunnel (Truck Bans and Traffic Management) Bill 2019
- Energy Legislation Amendment (Victorian Default Offer) Bill 2019
- Transport Legislation Amendment (Better Roads Victoria and Other Amendments) Bill 2018
- Fair Work (Commonwealth Powers) Amendment Bill 2018
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.