The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Order of the Day No. 1, second reading of the Firearms Amendment (Advertising) Bill 2017;
- Order of the Day No. 2, resumption of debate on the Children, Youth and Families Amendment (Youth Offenders) Bill 2016;
- Order of the Day No. 3, Environment Protection Amendment (Banning Plastic Bags, Packaging and Microbeads) Bill 2016, question to be put;
- Notice of Motion No. 474 standing in the name of Ms Pennicuik in relation to the production of certain documents;
- Notice of Motion No. 475 standing in the name of Ms Wooldridge in relation to the failure of the Government to comply with certain orders for the production of documents; and
- Notice of Motion No. 473 standing in the name of Mrs Peulich in relation to apprenticeships and traineeships.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.