The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Notice of Motion given this day by Mr Davis in relation to the production of certain documents relating to the Government land transfer for the new AFL headquarters at Docklands.
- Notice of Motion No. 565 standing in the name of Ms Crozier relating to the negative impacts of the Medically Supervised Injecting Centre in Richmond.
- Notice of Motion No. 576 standing in the name of Ms Truong to revoke Amendment GC93 to the Brimbank, Hobsons Bay, Maribyrnong, Melbourne, Port of Melbourne and Wyndham Planning Schemes.
- Notice of Motion No. 577 standing in the name of Dr Ratnam to revoke Amendments to various planning schemes relating to certain public housing projects.
- Notice of Motion No. 575 standing in the name of Ms Fitzherbert in relation to bowel cancer and the availability of colonoscopies.
- Notice of Motion No. 533 standing in the name of Ms Wooldridge in relation to mandatory youth drug treatment.
- Notice of Motion No. 566 standing in the name of Mr Ondarchie in relation to the Government’s attack on school cleaning small businesses.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.