The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Mr Bourman's Notice of Motion No. 282 in relation to water trading declarations.
- Mr Bourman's Notice of Motion No. 250 relating to the production of certain documents relating to duck hunting.
- Mr Quilty's Notice of Motion No. 292 in relation to the Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission.
- Mr Quilty's Notice of Motion No. 294 in relation to vaping.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 286 in relation to contaminated soil in Bacchus Marsh.
- Mr Rich-Phillips' Notice of Motion No. 284 in relation to the State Budget.
- Dr Bach will make his inaugural speech at approximately 5.45 p.m.
- The Council also may debate the Local Government (Whittlesea City Council) Bill 2020 at approximately 6.15 p.m.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
Notice paper (agenda)
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).