The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Second reading of the Wildlife Rescue Victoria Bill 2020.
- Ms Maxwell's Notice of Motion No. 312 referring a matter to the Legal and Social Issues Committee relating to Victoria’s justice system.
- Ms Maxwell's Notice of Motion No. 317 in relation to illegal tobacco trade.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 310 in relation to barley tariffs.
- Ms Lovell's Notice of Motion No. 311 in relation to brumbies.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 316 in relation to a joint select committee inquiry into international treaties.
- Mr Tarlamis will make his inaugural speech at approximately 5.45 p.m.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
Notice paper (agenda)
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).