The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- The second reading of the Parliamentary Committees Amendment (SARC Protection Against Rights Curtailment by Urgent Bills) Bill 2020.
- Resumption of debate on the Victorian Law Reform Commission Amendment Bill 2020.
- Mr Grimley's Notice of Motion No. 367 in relation to reporting of sexual offences.
- Ms Limbrick's Notice of Motion No. 368 in relation to opening schools to all students at the start of Term 4.
- Mr Quilty's Notice of Motion No. 371 in relation to COVID-19 restrictions in regional Victoria.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 370 in relation to the production of documents relating to the decision to impose a curfew.
- Mr Davis' Notice of Motion No. 375 in relation to the impact of COVID-19 restrictions on small businesses.
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
Notice paper (agenda)
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).