The Council starts sitting at 9.30 a.m. today and General Business takes precedence.
Business likely to be debated:
- Notice of Motion No. 116 in relation to the revocation of Kingston Planning Scheme Amendment C159 (Mr Davis);
- Notice of Motion No. 110 in relation to the management of public land (Mr Quilty);
- Notice of Motion No. 112 in relation to West Gate Tunnel steel (Ms Wooldridge);
- Notice of Motion No. 113 in relation to the Murray Basin Rail Project (Mr Davis);
- Notice of Motion No. 89 in relation to CFMEU State Secretary, Mr John Setka (Ms Crozier);
- Notice of Motion No. 101 in relation to the production of certain documents relating to GJK facility services (Mr Davis).
Please note, the above is a guide only and is subject to change.
Notice paper (agenda)
For detailed and up to date information see the draft Minutes (progressively published over the day).