- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
John Edward Delzoppo
- Ernest Edward, butcher, and Marie Veronica Cosgriff, dressmaker
Religion: Church of England
Marital Status: 14 May 1955 Elizabeth Marjorie Panther; 2s. 2d.
- Ascot Vale State School, Moonee Ponds Central School, University High School, Vic. College of Pharmacy, Dip Pharm; Member Pharmaceutical Society;
Pharmacist Neerim South from 1954; president Neerim South High School Council 1963- ; member Latrobe Valley Water and Sewerage Board 1973-1982; chairman Westernport Catchment Co-ordinating Group 1976-1982; member Vic. Planning Consultative Council 1980-1982; chairman Central Gippsland Department of Community Welfare Services programme; JP; life member and council member Vic. Bush Nursing Association; Develop Vic. Council Community Service Award 1980; member General (Aust.) and Gippsland Anglican synod.Buln Buln shire councillor 1966- , president 1971-1972, 1975-1976, 1978-1979
- Liberal Party
|Legislative Assembly||Narracan||3 April 1982||29 March 1996|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
Speaker 1992-96. Public Bodies Review Committee 1982-1991. Standing Orders Committee 1989-1992. Parliament of Victoria Committee 1991-1992.
Last updated: 15th February 2019