- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
Frederick Sheppard Grimwade
- 12 September 1933 (Melbourne, Victoria)
- 23 February 1989
- Frederick Sheppard (Erick), managing director, and Gwendolen Ada Carnegie.
Religion: Church of England
Marital Status: 3 May 1956 Joan Elizabeth Rich, BSc, State Commissioner Vic. Girl Guides Association 1973-1978, OBE 1977; 2s. 1d.
- Melbourne Grammar School, Melbourne University, BAgrSc, Iowa State College, USA; Member of the Australian Institute of Agricultural Science.
Farmer, grazier and studmaster Glenaroua Homestead, Broadford; member Vic. committee of Angus Society of Aust. 1961-1980; founder member Cormo Breed Society of Aust. 1973- and Performance Tested Angus Group (Penangus) 1970- ; member Faculty of Agric. Melbourne University 1969-1972, Faculty of Agric. & Forestry Melbourne University 1973- ; Bendigo Institute of Technology Council 1973-1976, Seymour Racing Club committee 1967- ; warden and vestryman St Matthew's Church of England, Broadford. Great grandson of Frederick Sheppard Grimwade MLC North Yarra 1891-1904. Nephew of Philip Sheppard Grimwade (q.v.). AO 26 Jan 1987.
Farmer, grazier and studmasterPyalong shire councillor 1961-1980, president 1962-1963, 1971-1972
- Liberal Party
|Legislative Council||Bendigo||29 April 1967||4 May 1979|
|Legislative Council||Central Highlands||5 May 1979||12 February 1987||Retired|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
- Other seats contested
- Bendigo (fed.) 1963
Last updated: 2nd May 2019