SUB MAIN MENU
- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
- Former Members Association
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
- BA (Community Development) 2002 (Victoria University).
Bookkeeper & office administrator, retail industry. Student. Memberships:Australian Conservation Foundation; Women's Electoral Lobby; Amnesty International; Friends of the Helmeted Honeyeater; Cardinia Environment Coalition; Friends of Bunyip State Park; Friends of Kurth Kiln; National Trust, Casey-Cardinia Branch; Berwick Chamber of Commerce; Gembrook Township Cttee; No 1 ticketholder for Warburton Millgrove (Burras) Football Club.
- Australian Labor Party
|Legislative Assembly||Gembrook||30 November 2002||26 November 2010|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Committee Service: Environment and Natural Resources Cttee since 2007
References: Victorian Parliamentary Handbook. Personal information.
Data Source: Victorian Parliamentary Handbook, 55th Parliament.
Last updated: 20th November 2018