- Daily Calendar
- How a Law is Made
- The Parliamentary System
- The Parliament Organisation
- The Parliament Building
- People in ParliamentPeople in Parliament
- International Relations
- Historical Information
- On This Day
- Parliamentary Internship Program
- Parliamentary Library Fellowship
RE-MEMBER (FORMER MEMBERS)
Marital Status: Virginia, 1d.
- St Albans North Primary School; St Albans High School; Footscray Institute of Technology.
Migrated to Australia 1965. Paymaster, Modern Maid & Staff, 1976-82. Electorate Officer, 1982-85.
PaymasterCouncillor, City of Keilor 1980-84.
- Australian Labor Party
|Legislative Assembly||St Albans||2 March 1985||2 October 1992||Seat abolished|
|Legislative Assembly||Mill Park||3 October 1992||29 November 2002||Retired|
*The Start date for Members elected after 1900 is the date they were elected. The start date for pre-1900 Members is the date they were sworn in.
- Inaugural Speech
Speaker of the Legislative Assembly Nov 1999 - Nov 2002. Shadow Minister for Ethnic Affairs Mar-Dec 1993
Secretary to Shadow Cabinet Oct 1992-Mar 1993 and Dec 1993-Oct 1999.
Last updated: 12th February 2019