List of Committees
All Committees of the 58th Parliament ceased to exist on 30 October 2018.
New Committees will be established in the 59th Parliament.
For further information, please contact the Committee Services Office on 03 8682 2800 or email@example.com.
Joint Investigatory Committees
- Accountability and Oversight
- Economic, Education, Jobs and Skills
- Electoral Matters
- Environment, Natural Resources and Regional Development
- Family and Community Development
- Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission
- Law Reform, Road and Community Safety
- Public Accounts and Estimates
- Scrutiny of Acts and Regulations
See the Former Committees page for a list of committees from previous parliaments.
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 19 December 2018 18:44