Ministers & Members Search - THE HON. RUSSELL NORTHE (MORWELL)
The Hon. Russell Northe
- Legislative Assembly
- Street Address
- 12-14 George Street, Morwell, VIC 3840
- Postal Address
- PO Box 214, Morwell, VIC 3840
- (03) 5133 9088
- The Hon. Russell Northe
- Married, three children.
- Birth Country
- Football Player: Traralgon Football Club 1982-2000, Footscray Football Club 1985, Rosedale Football Club 2003-05.
- Completion Year 11, Traralgon HS, 1982. Certificate IV (Business) 2006.
Business Manager, Footballer
Football player, Traralgon Football Club 1982-2000. Football player, Footscray Football Club 1985. Football Player, Rosedale Football Club 2003-05. Technical officer 1990-2001. Business manager 2001-06. Memberships: Gippsland Football League (Life Member); Traralgon Football and Netball Club (Life Member); Member of Lions Club, Parliament of Victoria.
Technical Officer 1990-2001. Business Manager 2001-06.
- Parliamentary Service
Elected MLA for Morwell November 2006
Re-elected November 2010, November 2014, November 2018
- Shadow Minister for Consumer Affairs December 2014 - December 2016
Shadow Minister for Liquor and Gaming Regulation December 2014 - December 2016
Minister for Energy and Resources March 2014 - December 2014
Minister for Small Business March 2014 - December 2014
- Parliamentary Party Positions
- Parliamentary Secretary for Tourism April 2013 - March 2014
Parliamentary Secretary for Small Business December 2010 - March 2014
Spokesperson for Industry and State Development December 2006 - February 2008
Spokesperson for Sport, Recreation and Youth Affairs December 2006 - February 2008
- Party Positions
- Resigned from The Nationals August 2017
Last updated: 19th November 2019