Ministers & Members Search - THE HON. RUSSELL NORTHE (MORWELL)
The Hon. Russell Northe
- Legislative Assembly
- Street Address
- 12-14 George Street, Morwell, VIC 3840
- Postal Address
- PO Box 214, Morwell, VIC, 3840
- (03) 5133 9088
- The Hon. Russell John Northe
- Married, three children.
- Birth Country
- Football Player: Traralgon Football Club 1982-2000, Footscray Football Club 1985, Rosedale Football Club 2003-05.
- Completion Year 11, Traralgon HS, 1982. Certificate IV (Business) 2006.
Business Manager, Footballer
Football player, Traralgon Football Club 1982-2000. Football player, Footscray Football Club 1985. Football Player, Rosedale Football Club 2003-05. Technical officer 1990-2001. Business manager 2001-06. Memberships: Gippsland Football League (Life Member); Traralgon Football and Netball Club (Life Member); Member of Lions Club, Parliament of Victoria.
Technical Officer 1990-2001. Business Manager 2001-06.
- Parliamentary Service
Elected MLA for Morwell November 2006
Re-elected November 2010, November 2014
Spokesperson for Industry and State Development, Spokesperson for Sport, Recreation and Youth Affairs December 2006-February 2008
Shadow Minister for Consumer Affairs and Shadow Minister for Liquor and Gaming Regulation December 2014 until December 2016
Parliamentary Secretary for Small Business December 2010-March 2014
Parliamentary Secretary for Tourism April 2013-March 2014
Minister for Small Business and Minister for Energy and Resources March-December 2014
- Party Positions
- Resigned from The Nationals August 2017
Last updated: 12th August 2019