- Questions on Notice No 6329
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 1 December 2021
Question on Notice
Ms Sandell to ask the Minister for Transport Infrastructure — With regard to the recently refurbished ballroom and adjoining rooms at Flinders Street Station:
(1) Does the Government have any long term future plans for these spaces.
(2) Does the Government have any plans to make these spaces publicly accessible in the future.
(3) Will the Government consider leasing these spaces to community organisations or groups to enable community services to operate in the heart of Flinders Street.
- No answer available