- Questions on Notice No 6331
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 1 December 2021
Question on Notice
Mr Rowswell to ask the Minister for Health — With reference to Victoria’s compliance with the National Plan for COVID-19 management and the Australian Health Protection Principal Committee statement on mandatory vaccination:
(1) Why is Victoria continuing to divide vaccinated and unvaccinated persons wishing to attend religious ceremonies at places of worship when NSW allows all people to attend regardless of vaccination status.
(2) Why is the Government preventing unvaccinated people of faith from fully participating in religious gatherings and ceremonies after 90 per cent of Victorians are vaccinated.
(3) How will the Government support religious communities to restore a sense of community and belonging following the lengthy lockdowns throughout 2020 and 2021.
(4) On what health advice is the Government basing its vaccination mandate for people of faith wishing to attend religious ceremonies at places of worship and will the Minister make that advice public.
- No answer available