- Questions on Notice No 6332
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 1 December 2021
Question on Notice
Mr Rowswell to ask the Minister for Health — With reference to the National Plan for COVID-19 management and ‘Victoria’s Roadmap: Delivering the National Plan’:
(1) Why is Victoria failing to follow the National Plan for COVID-19 management by making vaccination compulsory for children aged 12 years and two months to 15 years.
(2) Has the Government considered the impact on social well-being and mental health of having a child as young as 12 years and two months ‘locked out’ of Victoria’s so-called vaccinated economy.
(3) Why are children who are not vaccinated restricted from a school reception area.
(4) Why did the Government fail to explicitly publicise compulsory vaccination for children aged 12 years and two month to 15 years.
- No answer available