Function of the Committee
The Economy and Infrastructure Standing Committee is established under the Legislative Assembly Standing Orders Chapter 24 — Committees.
The committee's functions are to inquire into and report on any proposal, matter or thing connected with -
- The Department of Education and Training;
- The Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions;
- The Department of Transport; and
- The Department of Treasury and Finance and related agencies.
The standing committee must inquire into, consider and report to the House on any proposal, matter or thing that is relevant to its functions and has been referred to the committee by resolution of the House.
The standing committee may inquire into, consider and report to the House on any annual report or other document relevant to the functions of the committee that is tabled in the House.
- Created: Wednesday, 13 March 2019 08:53
- Last Updated: Tuesday, 07 January 2020 16:48