Inquiry into the Increase in Victoria’s Road Toll
The Economy and Infrastructure Committee invites written submissions from individuals and organisations addressing one or more of the issues identified in the terms of reference. To assist with your submission, please see the guidelines for Making a Written Submission to a Parliamentary Committee.
The submission closing date is Friday 31 January 2020.
Ways to make a submission:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the eSubmissions form
- Hardcopy; send to:
Economy and Infrastructure Committee
Parliament House, Spring Street
EAST MELBOURNE VIC 3002
All submissions should include:
- Your full name
- Contact details (either a postal address or phone number)
- The text of your submission or an attachment containing your submission
Your submission is a public document.
All submissions are public documents and will be published on the Committee’s website. Please note that your name will be published with your submission, but your contact details will not be published.
If you require your submission to be confidential please provide a reason for your request, which will be considered by the Committee.
If you have any questions about the inquiry, please contact the committee secretariat.
Please note that submissions will be published on this page as they are processed by the Committee.
- Bruce Sutherland167.04 KB
- Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries3.14 MB
- Rhonda Rathjen74.51 KB
- Stuart Willis63.29 KB
- Name Withheld72.10 KB
- Kieran Cummings715.06 KB
- Gillian Williamson66.02 KB
- Maxine Gibson67.58 KB
- Peter Rickman68.87 KB
- Gary Rykers65.60 KB
- Neil Campbell68.09 KB
- Transport Alliance Australia902.25 KB
- Wyndham City Council2.57 MB
- Charles Todd67.28 KB
- Rail Freight Alliance960.39 KB
- John Tserkezidis664.45 KB
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons738.68 KB
- Main Roads Western Australia963.35 KB
- Australian Driver Trainers Association Victoria1.68 MB
- Hobsons Bay CC807.01 KB
- Roadsafe Westgate890.20 KB
- Helen Halliday67.25 KB
- Paul Murray78.60 KB
- Peter McCartney50.83 KB