Inquiry into 2015-16 Financial and Performance Outcomes
Questionnaires - Departmental Responses
The Public Accounts and Estimates Committee has commenced its Inquiry into the 2015-16 Financial and Performance Outcomes. This inquiry is part of the Committee’s ongoing Parliamentary responsibilities for scrutinising and reporting on financial management in Victoria. As part of this inquiry, on 28 December 2016 the Committee sent out questionnaires to departments and nominated agencies. The information provided in response to this questionnaire is crucial for the Committee in preparing its report.
The Committee received a whole of government response in relation to Question 27 of the general questionnaire.
- Places Victoria651.26 KB
- Port of Melbourne Corporation664.75 KB
- Public Transport Victoria670.65 KB
- VicRoads676.33 KB
- VicTrack712.11 KB
- Barwon Region Water Corp737.24 KB
- City West Water736.89 KB
- Coliban Regional Water742.23 KB
- Melbourne Water691.76 KB
- South East Water655.87 KB
- Yarra Valley Water 755.79 KB
- Transport Accident Commission676.48 KB
- Treasury Corporation of Victoria722.99 KB
- Victorian Workcover Authority666.42 KB
Department of Education and Training748.44 KB
Note that question 18 was reallocated to DET.