- Questions on Notice No 6696
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 22 June 2022
Question on Notice
Dr Read to ask the Minister for Roads and Road Safety — In regard to the Department of Transport’s review of speed limits along Nicholson Street between Albion Street and Bell Street, that was expected to be completed by early 2022:
(1) What road safety infrastructure treatments have been recommended by the Department, after meeting onsite with community members in January 2022.
(2) What recommendations have been made by the Department as part of the speed limit review.
(3) Will the Government fund all road safety treatments recommended by the Department that help mitigate the risk of death or serious injury.
(4) Will the Government publicly release the report prepared by the Department.
- No answer available