- Questions on Notice No 6719
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 4 August 2022
Question on Notice
Ms McLeish to ask the Minister for Environment and Climate Action — With reference to the Camping on licensed Crown river frontages program and to the Minister's previous response to Question on Notice 6494 of 18 May 2022, which omitted properties on the Yarra River which were being assessed at the time:
(1) Which rivers are currently being assessed for suitability in this program.
(2) Which additional rivers are planned to be assessed in coming months.
(3) Is the recruitment of at least 16 assessment officers complete.
- No answer available