- Questions on Notice No 6758
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 20 September 2022
Question on Notice
Dr Read to ask the Treasurer — With regard to the Government's social procurement policy:
(1) What percentage of those agencies subject to the Standing Directions (2018) under the Financial Management Act 1994 are adhering to the expectations of the Government’s social procurement policy.
(2) Across these agencies what is the total sum of social procurement expenditure in 2021/22 against total budget.
(3) How does the Government ensure that all agencies subject to the Standing Directions are adhering to these.
(4) How does the Government measure the social impact of those projects adhering to the Standing Directions?.
(5) Does the Government intend to release an annual report which details the outcomes achieved economically, socially and environmentally from social procurement.
- No answer available