- Questions on Notice No 6778
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 21 September 2022
Question on Notice
Ms Sandell to ask the Minister for Housing — With reference to the redevelopment of social housing at the Abbotsford St site in North Melbourne:
(1) Will Homes Victoria reinstate community consultative committee meetings following feedback from residents that these meetings should continue until the completion of the project.
(2) How has the Department of Families, Fairness and Housing communicated to previous tenants about their right of return.
(3) How many previous tenants have expressed a desire to return to the site.(4) How is the Government addressing the risk of overshadowing social housing along Little Haines Street by the new North Melbourne Primary School’s Molesworth St campus.
- No answer available