Live Broadcasts (Primary)
Access to the live web streaming proceedings of the Houses and Committees of the Parliament of Victoria is provided on the condition that:
- You will not record, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, any of the proceedings other than in accordance the rules of the Legislative Assembly and the Legislative Council;
- The material is not to be used for political party advertising or election campaigns; satire or ridicule; commercial sponsorship or advertising; or media advertisements or promotion;
- The Parliament of Victoria is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of the material or from delays or interruptions to the service; nor can uninterrupted service be guaranteed.
You agree that by clicking the 'I agree' button, or by using this site and any services (including the content provided therein), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service. If you do not accept these terms of service in their entirety, do not access or use the site or services.
Any violation of these terms of service may constitute a breach of parliamentary rules, and may also be a contempt of Parliament, subject to severe penalties.
WARNING Any rebroadcast or publication of any part of the proceedings is not protected by parliamentary privilege.
Sitting Dates and Times
To find out when Parliament is sitting see the yearly calendar view of sitting dates. For a guide to the routine order of business on sitting days see the Assembly sitting day routine, or the Council sitting day routine. The times should only be used as a guide as sitting times can vary.
- Created: Wednesday, 27 January 2010 09:47
- Last Updated: Monday, 24 June 2013 14:37