- Questions on Notice No 6236
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 13 October 2021
Question on Notice
Ms Sandell to ask the Minister for Planning — The new Arden Structure Plan designates a large area which according to the map (page 9) may have 'future opportunity for community-based active recreation'.
(1) Has the Government made any decisions about the kinds of sporting and outdoor recreation infrastructure that will go in this space.
(2) Who is the authority responsible for making decisions about the kinds of sporting and outdoor recreation infrastructure which will be included in this space.
(3) Has the Government considered the need for netball infrastructure in the new Arden structure plan given the severe lack of publicly accessible netball infrastructure in the electorate of Melbourne.
- No answer available