- Questions on Notice No 6247
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 26 October 2021
Question on Notice
Mr Walsh to ask the Minister for Health — With reference to the Government’s COVID-19 pandemic response and the hospital and emergency services systems:
(1) Was part of the contract tracing team disbanded in late 2021; if so, why.
(2) When hospitals have been required to conduct their own contact tracing for staff, which hospital staff have the Government relied upon to complete the task.
(3) How many nurses, both in total and by hospital, have left the hospital system to join the Government’s contact tracing team.
- No answer available