research paper cc licence
Creative Commons Licence
Research Briefs and Research Papers produced by the Library, Department of Parliamentary Services, Parliament of Victoria are released under a Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs licence.
By using this Creative Commons licence, you are free to share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work under the following conditions:
- Attribution - You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- NonCommercial - You may not use this work for commercial purposes without our permission.
- No Derivative Works - You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work without our permission.
The Creative Commons licence only applies to Research Publications produced by the Library, Department of Parliamentary Services, Parliament of Victoria.
- Created: Friday, 17 September 2010 09:42
- Last Updated: Wednesday, 15 February 2017 10:15