- Questions on Notice No 6612
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 12 May 2022
Question on Notice
Ms McLeish to ask the Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change — With reference to the lease agreement between Melbourne Water and Parks Victoria and with regard to the management of the Upper Yarra Reservoir Park:
(1) What was the duration of the most recent lease between Melbourne Water and Parks Victoria for management of the park.
(2) When did that lease expire.
(3) Has a new lease been entered into; if so:
(a) when did it commence;
(b) when was it signed;
(c) for what period does the lease cover.
- No answer available