- Questions on Notice No 6643
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 25 May 2022
Question on Notice
Mr Hibbins to ask the Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change — In relation to the Albert Park Lake:
(1) Could the Minister please outline the maintenance and cleaning schedules for the pollution traps on Albert Park Lake.
(2) Are both pumps in the Cowderoy Street drains operational.
(3) When will the Albert Park Lake wall rebuild and repairs be completed.
- No answer available