- Questions on Notice No 6644
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 25 May 2022
Question on Notice
Mr Hibbins to ask the Minister for Education — (1) Which public high schools in Victoria have police in schools programs.
(2) What are the rates of police call outs to public schools in Victoria, and which schools are police called to and how frequently they are called.
(3) What is the suspension rate for each public school in Victoria.
(4) What is the expulsion rate for each public school in Victoria.
(5) What are the attendance rates of each public school in Victoria.
(6) What proportion of these rates (police call outs, suspension, expulsion and attendance) are of children or young people who:
(a) are First Nations identifying;
(b) have a disability;
(c) are of African, Pasifika and/or Māori background;
(d) are in out of home care.
- No answer available