- Questions on Notice No 6295
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 17 November 2021
Question on Notice
Ms McLeish to ask the Minister for Police for the Minister for Emergency Services — In February 2019, the Government announced it would create a new bushfire museum and education centre to raise awareness of the history, stories, and lessons of the 2009 Victorian Bushfires and other fires.
According to Engage Victoria’s website, the consultation period for the project closed on 15 August 2019, with community engagement findings expected sometime in 2020. As yet, findings have not been published nor a decision on location.
With reference to the Minister's answer to Constituency Question No 531:
(1) Why has there been delay in finalising the project’s consultation process.
(2) When will the community be advised of the outcome and decision for location.
(3) What is the timeframe for delivery of the project.
- No answer available