- Questions on Notice No 6300
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 17 November 2021
Question on Notice
Ms Sandell to ask the Minister for Housing — With reference to the redevelopment of social housing on Abbotsford St, North Melbourne, specifically relating to former residents of the public housing on this site:
(1) How many former residents have expressed interest in returning to this site.
(2) Have former residents been informed of their right to return and asked whether they intend to return.
(3) Given that the developer has said they need at least 6 months notice before completion to combine smaller apartments into bigger ones, families may need to give preference now. What is the Government doing to ensure all families are fully aware of this option so they do not miss out later on.
(4) Will former residents of the site be given preference for the new homes being developed on the site.
- No answer available