- Questions on Notice No 6302
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 17 November 2021
Question on Notice
Ms Sandell to ask the Minister for Housing — With reference to the redevelopment of social housing on Abbotsford St, North Melbourne:
(1) How many floors will the new housing development be and has the Government considered the impact of shading on the houses in surrounding streets.
(2) Does the plan for the redevelopment include on-site resident parking to ensure that current residents living in neighbouring streets do not lose access to their off-street parking.
(3) Can the Minister please confirm exactly how many homes will be built as part of this project.
(4) What is the makeup of housing on the site, i.e. one, two or three bedroom units or larger.
(5) How will the Government ensure that there are adequate and meaningful opportunities for community consultation around key issues which affect the surrounding streets and their residents such as landscaping, parking and traffic management.
- No answer available