- Questions on Notice No 6305
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 18 November 2021
Question on Notice
Mr Bull (Gippsland East) to ask the Minister for Energy, Environment and Climate Change — The Buchan Caves Reserve pool was closed three years ago for not meeting health standards due to lack of natural flow from the spring. Parks Victoria originally said the pool would be open for this summer, but by mid-November nothing has occurred.
(1) After three years, can the Minister guarantee the pool will be open for summer; if not, can you provide a specific date it will be open.
(2) If it will not be open to the public by this summer, what has been the holdup that could not be resolved in three years.
(3) What actions has Parks Victoria taken to reopen the Buchan Caves Reserve pool in time for this summer.
- No answer available