- Questions on Notice No 6609
- Assembly59 Parliament First Session
- Asked: 11 May 2022
Question on Notice
Mr Northe to ask the Minister for Health — With reference to the Government's COVID-19 vaccination mandate:
(1) Given an unvaccinated person can for example enter and frequent a café without restriction in Victoria, can the Minister provide health advice or any other evidence as to why that same unvaccinated person is still banned from being employed in that same setting.
(2) When is it anticipated that the vaccination mandate will be lifted.
(3) When the vaccination mandate is lifted, will unvaccinated police officers, teachers and nurses be able to resume their professions.
(4) When the vaccination mandate is lifted, what occupations will still require their employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- No answer available